Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Drama
Drama in more ways than one. The competition went well; at least I didn't die or something, though that rabbit costume, I really hate. Now it's over, I can look back and say proudly: I got 3 Chinese ACE for being lame! Also, we tried blowing up some bottles with dry ice, but the only one that exploded... Jeremy said "It's too small and hard, that's why it won't explode." Then he stuffed the ice in, capped it, and it exploded. Meh.
I've been feeling really lame lately; for some reason, I always turn into a childish Japanese maniac when I get to school. The sight of all you guys in class... makes me feel carefree; probably why I need people to travel around with me. Went home by myself again, without much chance at conversations with anybody. Shouted again and again for different lame reasons, but mostly to destress, lols. Feeling really bad now.
BTW, the biography was written by me.
Ayumi Hamasaki. Born in Fukuoka Prefecture, 2nd October 1978, making her thirty this year; twenty-nine at time of post. Began modeling at seven to earn money; at fourteen, moved to Tokyo for further modeling, but due to her being "too short", those times weren't successful; soon after, she dropped out of high school. Dancing and singing at Velfarre, an Avex-owned nightclub, she met Max Matsuura; she rejected his offer of a singing contract, but due to his persistence for over a year, she accepted; however, finding the training too rigid, she skipped most of her classes. After Max found out, he sent her to New York for vocal training. When she came back, her writing (as in style, not penmanship) was so good that he suggested she wrote her own lyrics.
I really admire her. I mean, who drops out and gets so successful? Bill Gates is one, of course, but superstars are often very rigid on their children, for publicity's sake. Did you see Madonna's kid in the papers? She was wearing so much mascara that it was VISIBLE, and made her look like a vampire that lacked sleep. Honestly... Anyway, I've got plenty of things to do, for example, figure out why Cabal's game protection declares MSN and such as illegal programs. Will be back.
Posted by Denunciator at 9:05 PM