Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Denouement

Finally. Closure to this entire puppy business.

I used to love you. Yes, I did, honestly and seriously. That 1 1/2 year(s) was/were the best of my life - every day was spent without futility, doing things, for you, for your friends, for myself. I tried my best to help, you accepted it. I know I changed, and yet...

Now you've change. You're the one who's acting like a blonde. Yeah, you're intelligent, you have a PSLE T-Score of 27x, you're damned "pretty", "cute", whatever. I may be an idiot for hurting you in this way, if you can even get hurt, but I don't really give a damn anymore. I'm glad to have known you. And shared that fruitcake, (if you remember), lol. Anyway, it's over between us. We're not even friends, and if we bump in the streets, don't be surprised if we don't exchange eye contact. I won't be.

Thanks a lot.

P/S: I lied about having a girlfriend.

Posted by Denunciator at 9:37 PM