Wednesday, September 10, 2008

001. What’s the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Friend.

002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When it runs out of batt.

003. What happened at 10.00am today?
Mug for Math test, which I inadvertently failed.

004. When did you last cry?
...When I broke my arm last year =X

005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread duh.

006. What do you want in your life right now?
A lot of stuff. More people to trust, someone to love... money comes last.

008. What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Nothing.

009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Bermudas o.O

010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
My inbox is empty.

011. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
They are always complicated.

012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No?

013. What was the last movie you caught?
At home, Wall-E. At the cinemas... I Not Stupid. Srsly.

014. What are you proud of?
2O.

015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Empty!

016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
...Forgot. It's been like a year.

017. Do you have any nicknames?
Plenty?

018. What does your last received text message say?
"Buy your own food." I'm so inspired.

019. What time did you go to bed last night?
Bed, 9:45. Sleep, 10:15?

020. Are you currently happy?
Opposite. Nothing can really make me happy right nao.

021. Who gives you best advice?
My brain.

022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope. Whipped cream goes best with "Thousand-island".

023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nobody.

024. Is anything bugging you right now?
How to take revenge on Sun Microsystems for making Java so complicated.

025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Laugh =/= happy right? I keep laughing. The last thing/person that made me happy... I would say it's being out on the sea.

026. Do you wear toe socks?
What the hell are those, anyway?
...Oh. No, I don't -_-

027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Jonas.

028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Obv?

029. What annoys you most in a person?
Nothing much, except bugging me. I haven't got annoyed in a long time.

030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not currently. I think =X

031. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

032. What is the color of your room?
Navy blue.

033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Obvious? I mean, I hate the guy. I get a billion dollars. Please?

034. Do you believed in the saying “talk is cheap”?
No.

035. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me.

036. Who was the last person to hug you?
...From the front, I don't remember. Jonas occasionally backstabs me tho.

037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Something that is non-existent cannot be seen.

038. Do you have a life?
By 2O's definition, no.

039. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?
Nope.

040. What is the reason behind your blog song?
What song?

041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Guess.

042. Last time you smiled?
Again, smiled =/= happy. I think this morning.

043. Have you changed this year?
Think so. For the worse.

044. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Who can I talk to?

046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open.

047. Is there a quote you live by?
No.

048. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Ya.

049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Plenty.

050. What was the worst idea you’ve had in a week?
Skipping all my work for debugging something that obviously wouldn't work.
Doing this quiz when I still have plenty of work remaining.

051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Sleeping.

052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Obviously not.

053. What song describe your love life?
Nothing can.

054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
What the hell do YOU think. Infer from 48 and 52.

055. Who always make you laughs?
Nobody. Everyone fails occasionally.

056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Ya.

057. Are you blond?
Nope, luckily.

058. What your middle name?
Define "middle".

059. What are you doing tomorrow?
School.

060. What do you think you are like?
Worse than nothing.

061. Who will you choose to die with?
Dunno as of yet.

062. Where have you been today?
School.

063. What game do you play often?
Maple, Cabal, Audi, Protector, Bloons, Exile... the list goes on.

064. Who are you missing right now?
Plenty of people.

065. If you’ve to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
I'd rather die.

066. What are you doing right now?
This stupid quiz? How redundant is this qn?

067. Which primary school are you from?
Same as TK.

068. Name 3 colors that you like.
Black, white, grey.

069. What emotion you like to show?
Smiles. Tho it fails.

070. What is life to you?
Pressure.

071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Confide in my pillow/bolster.

072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Stra, though he isn't very present.

073. Who do you admire the most?
(Almost) everyone of my age group.

074. Which month are you born in?
May.

075. How are you feeling right now?
Drained.

076. What is the time now?
1818h.

077. Where are you now?
Home.

078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I never dyed my hair.

079. Why are you doing this test?
Procrastination.

080. What do you do when you’re moody?
Sleep.

081. At which age you wish to get married?
I don't want to. I can only imagine myself up to say... 17.

082. Who is important to you?
Plenty of ppl.

083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Duh, no.

084. Who is the person you trust the most?
"Most"? Myself.

085. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Everything in 006 came in 1 dream.

086. What is your goal for this year?
An impossible 1.5.

087. Do you believe in eternal love?
Ya, if eternal is until I die.

088. What feeling do you love most?
Wind.

089. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
What do YOU think?

090. What feeling you hate the most?
Boredom.

091. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Obvious. At least, I THINK I did. I might have screwed up somewhere.

092. Do you believe in God?
Yea, but not exactly the Christian/Catholic God. Shan't go too much into my opinion.

093. Who cares for you the most?
Ha!

094. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Looking better than shit.

095. What’ll you bring when you fight?
Gloves, katana and Kevlar.

096. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Screwing up 091.

098. What if your stead two-timed you?
Listen, and understand.

099. How old are you?
14 years, 123 days, 16 hours.

100. How’s life?
Manageable.

Posted by Denunciator at 6:01 PM