Monday, September 22, 2008

Cabal!

Omg. I finally went back to that lame sheet game.

Blader:

Lvl 60, Class Rank 6. A. Master 6//Apprentice 3. Wearing Bluestin set, using Bluestin Blades.

Wizard:

Lvl 90, Class Rank 7 (-__-). Completer 3//Regular 2. Wearing Titanium set, using Pherystin Orbs.

Lame right, so nice round numbers. Siannz. I started doing LiD at 4:30, naively thinking that I could finish at 5, before my mom came back. Then at 5, I was just destroying the 2nd of the Ruins in Dusk. LAME RIGHT?

Crap I need someone come my house guide me do LiD la. I lvl 90 still can't solo, really veh fail. Plus I need the Osm armor ;P

So uh, that's all about Cabal.

Today cut stupid hair, style stupidly then go sch, really dam lame. Except 2O was really nice about it :O And uh... nothing eventful happened. o.o

Posted by Denunciator at 5:22 PM