Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lame? Lame.

001. What’s the connection between you and the last person that called you?
...Guess. :P

002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When it dies.

003. What happened at 10.00am today?
Swiss Chicken. (SC)

004. When did you last cry?
Just. Hurt so much.

005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Toast is the only thing that fits peanut butter, please.

006. What do you want in your life right now?
Nothing much. Bliss is bliss :)

008. What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Gf?

009. What bottom are you wearing now?
...guess.

010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
Huh?

011. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Other way round. They make me complicated.

012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

013. What was the last movie you caught?
*robot tone* wally.

014. What are you proud of?
2O.

015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Read 010.

016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Nat anthem.

017. Do you have any nicknames?
Yeah.

018. What does your last received text message say?
"Can I come over to your house?"

019. What time did you go to bed last night?
10:30.

020. Are you currently happy?
Yeah. Perfect. :)

021. Who gives you best advice?
Myself, duh. If not Glendon ar?

022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No?! I don't eat whipped cream, it has better uses.

023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Close friend.

024. Is anything bugging you right now?
Mosquitoes. They have to be bothering me right now.

Oh, and typing in my current position is tough. It's exactly like trying to pump while writing an essay.

025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
...Close friend.

026. Do you wear toe socks?
I hate socks.

027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
I called myself.

028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Literally, yes.

029. What annoys you most in a person?
Nothing much.

030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not currently. I think =X

031. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope.

032. What is the color of your room?
Blue!

033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Eh, ya.

034. Do you believed in the saying “talk is cheap”?
No.

035. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
2 ppl count?

036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Can't answer.

037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Hopefully, no.

038. Do you have a life?
Developing one.

039. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?
Myself.

040. What is the reason behind your blog song?
Nothing.

041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Haha. This is a dream.

042. Last time you smiled?
Just.

043. Have you changed this year?
Duh.

044. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Ya.

046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
When I'm not kissing, open.

047. Is there a quote you live by?
No.

048. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Nope.

049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Ya.

050. What was the worst idea you’ve had in a week?
Committing a crime =X

051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Sleeping.

052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Quite.

053. What song describe your love life?
Nothing can.

054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Obvious, else I wouldn't be here.

055. Who always make you laughs?
Friend.

056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Ya.

057. Are you blond?
Nope, luckily.

058. What your middle name?
Define "middle".

059. What are you doing tomorrow?
School.

060. What do you think you are like?
Worse than nothing.

061. Who will you choose to die with?
Same close friend.

062. Where have you been today?
School.

063. What game do you play often?
Maple, Cabal, Audi, Protector, Bloons, Exile... the list goes on.

064. Who are you missing right now?
...my old self.

065. If you’ve to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
Love, for now :P

066. What are you doing right now?
You don't want to know.

067. Which primary school are you from?
Same as TK.

068. Name 3 colors that you like.
Blue, Green, Rainbow.

069. What emotion you like to show?
Situational.

070. What is life to you?
Pressure.

071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Cry.

072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Same close friend.

073. Who do you admire the most?
(Almost) everyone of my age group.

074. Which month are you born in?
May.

075. How are you feeling right now?
Drained.

076. What is the time now?
2111h

077. Where are you now?
Friend's home.

078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I never dyed my hair.

079. Why are you doing this test?
Trying not to think about what I'm doing.

080. What do you do when you’re moody?
Sleep.

081. At which age you wish to get married?
I don't want to. I can only imagine myself up to say... 17.
I could die right now :D

082. Who is important to you?
Plenty of ppl.

083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Duh, no.

084. Who is the person you trust the most?
"Most"? Myself.

085. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Now is a dream come true.

086. What is your goal for this year?
An impossible 1.5.

087. Do you believe in eternal love?
Ya, if eternal is until I die.

088. What feeling do you love most?
Now.

089. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
I feel REALLY warm.

090. What feeling you hate the most?
Boredom, loneliness.

091. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Obvious. At least, I THINK I did. I might have screwed up somewhere.

092. Do you believe in God?
Yea, but not exactly the Christian/Catholic God. Shan't go too much into my opinion.

093. Who cares for you the most?
Ha! You wouldn't want, or need to know.

094. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Looking better than shit.

095. What’ll you bring when you fight?
Chun. Or the same close friend.

A gun could do as well.

096. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Screwing up 091.

098. What if your stead two-timed you?
Reciprocate with the person who she's two-timing with.

Gah, just got hit. =X

099. How old are you?
14 years. Wish I were 2 older, I wouldn't feel as bad.

100. How’s life?
Great. As of NOW, at least.

Posted by Denunciator at 8:52 PM