Monday, September 15, 2008
Nolife.
Current Song: Desert Scream, ESTSoft.
Current Mood: GTFO, I'm having a horrible stomachache.
Let's translate TK's amazingness to simple text.
The school regulations are archaic and mundane.
The school rules are old, lame and extra.
The authority prescribes to ancient advice recommending that students be subject to inflexible regulations. There is this popular impression that a modern, studious pupil pulls their pants above the hipbone and shirts be tucked in to the fullest. Natural afros are disallowed and socks not entirely covering the ankle are considered ugly and promoting misbehaviour.
The principal is old fashioned, believing in so called "unchangeable" beliefs that "guai-kias" have really high pants and shirts that are tucked in all the way. Long and weird hairstyles are disallowed and socks revealing the ankle are considered symbols of being a "pai-kia".
It might be assumed I am biased as I have suffered mistreatment given rise from the above regulations. However, I think this is an objective perspective. Many schools have cast aside abovesaid traditional regulations and allowed students greater freedom in expressing themselves through their image. It is not as if we are pushing for wearing home clothes. I just feel that instead of appearing as good-natured intellectuals, we exude the image of anti-social individuals.
Don't call me biased just because I have suffered punishments from these rules and belifs - I think that this is a neutral stand, since most schools got rid of or changed these stupid beliefs and rules already, giving them a chance to express themselves. I'm not advocating home-clothes, I'm just trying to say that the current rules make us feel left-out amongst others.
These pre-medieval notions need to be macerated. The truth is, we have been labelled by too many members of the public as "nerds" or "muggers", because our wise school authorities insist on leaving us as a sore thumb in today's society.
These rules need to be removed or changed. The truth is, we students have already been labeled "mugger-kias", precisely because our school rules set us aside in modern society.
See, so much more understandable.
Posted by Denunciator at 6:07 PM