Friday, May 22, 2009
Memories of nobody
Today happens to be the last day of Week 9, 3 days before the IHE Exam. Before anything, I'm sure I've pissed a lot of people off by talking incessantly about the Gamefest that's being held at Suntec this weekend.
Click here to find out more.It's just... MapleStory was honestly the 1st MMO I've ever played in my life, and it's really a shocking experience to see that it's gone so far under the stead of the newest developments.
Okay, so on with my opinions on something else. A rhetoric question: would it be right to occupy the aisle seat, leaving the inside seat blank, when the people are standing together like sardines in a tin? I was really pissed off, not for myself, but rather for the old man standing behind me: although he wasn't really "old" per se, he was still a senior citizen, and he looked weary, barely able to keep his balance holding the plastic bags of groceries. Should the woman have just moved aside, or even INSIDE, to let him take a seat, instead of sleeping? It's not asking her to GIVE UP her seat.
Really, people have got to be considerate.
That concludes my post for now. And now, to experience MapleStory Episode 2.
Posted by Denunciator at 7:12 PM